- Made of Burgundy clay, can be used directly on a gas flame or an electric or halogen hob without a diffuser, without any fear of cracking or breaking.
- Oven, broiler, microwave safe, it can go directly from a freezer or a refrigerator to a hot oven to the table, where it will retain the cooking heat for a very long time.
- Traditional tagine shape with 2.6qt capacity is perfect for brazing, heat conduction and for slow, natural cooking
- Much lighter, up to 30%, than many types of comparable metal cookware products, Flame-Top is dishwasher-safe and cleans up very easily,
- Can be left on an open flame, at high temperatures without any ingredients in the pot and the pot will not crack or break.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on Emile Henry Flame Top 2.6-Quart Tagine Red
You might also like
- Le Creuset PG051926-59 Stoneware Classic Rectangular Bakers, Marseille
Le Creuset Stoneware Buy one and get the other one FREE Bonus Pack Promotion includes 10 1/2" x 7" Rectangular Baker with a FREE 7"... More
- Le Creuset Stoneware Pie Bird Funnel, Cherry
Specifically designed to release the steam from your pie during baking, the pie bird redirects steam from the inside outward cooking pies evenly while allowing... More
- Le Creuset Stoneware Garlic Keeper, Dune
Made from the same high quality stoneware as all Le Creuset products its high temperature firing and multi-layer glaze doesn't absorb odors or flavors.
- Le Creuset Stoneware 16-Ounce Honey Pot, Dijon
Le Creuset honey pot includes a silicone dipper that dispenses the perfect touch of honey